Ray Collamore founded Ray’s Cabinet Shop in 1949. His first shop was in his father’s
barn and the shop moved several times before finding it’s home on Foundry Street
where it resides today.
Ray’s son Bob took over ownership of the business in 1977,
and Bob’s son Justin took over in January of 2020 after 13 years of working
alongside his father. Justin and his wife, Adrienne, run the company together as they
continue to build the business for the years to come.
Ray’s Cabinet Shop manufactures cabinets for kitchens, bathrooms, mudrooms,
built-ins and more. We use a variety of domestic and imported woods, and have
many finishing options. Whenever we are able to,
we purchase from local suppliers and support local businesses.